- Facility Listings
- Contact Us
- Board of Trustees
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Strategic Plan
- Park Bench & OSPRI Updates
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gift Cards
- FVPD Green Team
- Scholarship Program
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Park Foundation
- Public Notices
- Rules and Regulations
- Freedom of Information Act
- Eola Fitness Center
- Prisco Fitness Center
- Vaughan Fitness Center
- Splash Country Water Park
- Phillips Park Aquatic Center
- Outdoor Season Passes and Daily Rates
- Outdoor Water Parks - Weather Closings/Updates
- Outdoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Vaughan Indoor Water Park
- Indoor Swim Lessons & Programs
- Indoor Water Exercise
- Indoor Annual Passes and Daily Rates
- Aquatic Policies
Registration for spring programs begins Feb. 16
Posted February 8, 2013
AURORA – Residents of the Fox Valley Park District may register for spring programs and events beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 16. Non-resident registration will begin the following week on Monday, Feb. 25.
The park district is offering hundreds of programs and activities this spring for youth, adults and seniors, ranging from swim lessons to nature programs, an expanded selection of health, wellness and fitness programs and events such as the Mid-American Canoe & Kayak Race. For a complete listing of programs and events, the Spring 2013 Activity Guide is available at all community centers and accessible online at www.foxvalleyparkdistrict.org.
Registration is taken in one of three ways:
For resident families and individuals who are eligible for the Park District’s scholarship program, applications will be taken beginning at 8 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
Check out these helpful hints to make your registration experience as fast and convenient as possible!
All registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and must be accompanied by payment.